Friday, December 17, 2010

Top 20 Albums of 2010

So it's the end of the year already and my oh my, there has been some ridicuously good albums that have come out this year.

I tried compiling a list of of my top 10, but that was way too hard, so i had to make into my:

Top 20 Albums of 2010

20. The Besnard Lakes - The Besnard Lakes Are The Roaring Night




19. Darwin Deez - Darwin Deez




18. Jonsi - Go




17. MGMT - Congratulations




16. Vampire Weekend - Contra




15. The National - High Violet




14. Perfume Genius - Learning




13. Arcade Fire - The Suburbs




12. O. Children - O. Children




11. Motorama - Alps




10. Local Natives - Gorilla Manor




9. Beach House - Teen Dream




8. Bombay Bicycle Club - Flaws




7. Tokyo Police Club - Champ




6. Best Coast - Crazy For You




5. Hellogoodbye - Would It Kill You?




4. Wild Nothing - Gemini




3. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening




2. Foals - Total Life Forever




1. The Drums - The Drums




Well that wraps up the year in great albums. It was so much fun. i can't wait till next years list.

I hope this is similar to your own top albums of 2010. If you think i missed any amazing albums from 2010, feel free to let me know. :)

Keep tuned in for more "Top" lists like this one. I'm currently preparing my all time favourite albums list. so keep your ear to the ground and keep checking back here to see new posts.

TIM.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! But where's Twin Sisters album? I'm doing my list right now and it would be nice if you take a look at it when ready and tell me what you think as well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man. Twin Sisters was a little higher up my list. but now that you say that, i forgot to put Twin Shadow album in there. that album is pretty classic. I will definately take a look at your list. :)

    ReplyDelete